Nuffnang

Thursday, September 3, 2009

♥ trial exam

trial exam  [1/09/09]
today
exam b.melayu kertas 1 & math 1
fuyoo!!
thank annie gve me the tips
the paper really gt tis quesion
is [ibu bapa dun allow their children to read komik dan majalah hiburan]
me say agree..den gve some reason or measure ..
hapi sei me le..
bt in bahagian A
wah...so difficult !!
i use the brain to think
aisss..
agak-agak write ==

math 1
yerrr ..
still difficult lahx
no eyes see !!

thank 4 annie again
gve jor me 2mrw paper 2 d tips
love u .. muackzz =]


trial exam [2/09/09]
today
exam b.melayu kertas 2
hohoho
when i open the paper
walao..i cant screaming la..'xu'...!!
i do i do i do ..
wehehehes =)

trial exam [3/9/09]
exam b.english paper 1 & 2
yesterday juz reading
the pearl、sonnet 18、complaint letter..
aiyoo..y nt send to me essays d tips
haiz ..today cum skul den quickly find the essay to read
lke '临时抱佛脚' ..
complaint letter is ok lahx
continuous writing
''i was excited to go home tat day...''
hehes =]

2mrw exam math paper 2
GOOD LUCK YUMI


HAPI BUR DAY TO KELVIN YIP
HOPE UR DREAM WILL CUM TRUE ...
HAPI LIFE IN 17 Y.OLD ~ =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ with my buddy

u wan follow ?