Nuffnang

Monday, June 14, 2010

♥ YO! KUALA LUMPUR

hehehehe ♥
i am finally bac to KL
n officially ended my national service[NS]..
anybody who miss me ??hehehe

whre should i start from?abt kem..
unhappy la bcos i leave all my plkn's frens
tat have been wit me for 79 days of training in SABAH
those frens r people who light up my life in the camp..
n of course they're nt only chinese..
i get to know kadazan dusun..murut..bajau..rungus n lots more of ppl there..
i get to learn their culture lifestyle n their language
from all the activities at there.i really learned a lot..
i get to shoot M16 wit real life bullet..syokkkk!
Learn to be more discipline.

contraz kmpeni charlie mndpt kmpeni terbaik
n menang pertandingan kawad kaki [ wira n wirawati]
kmpeni sy mmg GENG bah !!BGUS bah!!BEST bah!! 好吧!!
aq pasti ingat our memories at KEM KKDB..
jan lupa kah yiang ah..aq ckp byk kali d sana..hahaha
aq janji kwan aq nxt year i will cum sabah again..MUST =]
lydia waiting 4 me ah..kota marudu 1st place aq pergi...hehe
n wati charlie..thx 4 u all got sms me..keep in touch bah!!
go CHARLIE go..K2S7/10

i am gonna share few photo here
more photo will be upload to my FB


kad aQ..

KEM KKDB TUARAN SABAH

JL

WIRA CHARLIE
WIRA CHARLIE

WATI CHARLIE

BLOK P5

BLOK P5[UMMI B'DAY]

GAMBAR DGN SAJIAN MZLAN

CIKGU ALIA..

prepare naik surau..

pertandingan kawad kaki[wati charlie]

wati charlie[buat M 16]

YEAH!!

MLM AKRAB

WATI CHARLIE[AQ PAKAI BAJU MURUT]

AQ PELUK ANAK CIKGU LIZA

FUYOH!!!

wira charlie

wati charlie

SURAU


ILY N ME
flag plkn turun

sedih!!

KL MALAY GUYS

BYE SUE C N ILY

gud bye PLKN..

still hav many pic ..


stay tureD

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ with my buddy

u wan follow ?