Nuffnang

Friday, February 26, 2010

TO annie lian ♥ yeng ♥ sara cheng

From yesterday to today

There is a tomorrow
Thank God to let you accompany in my side
Heartache of love's heart
Waiting for the heart
Because I am assured of your embrace
To meet with each other to explore the original anxiety
Maybe a little bit confused at a loss
Found in daily life in this world
Nobody
I know better than you,
Friends Sister
Are not sufficient to describe the
We are proud to support and inclusion of the tacit
Wife wife
To join us in da gou gou
Please remember that the journey to the permanent agreement

We recognize that the 788 days

Hope that this feeling can be maintained in our
The end of this life
Encourage and support each other
I love you
Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ with my buddy

u wan follow ?