Nuffnang

Sunday, December 13, 2009

MY LIFE ♥

10th DEC
today went out wit my mum n little bro
we went to THE LEGEND HOTEL
















eat buffet
yuhoooo!!!
my dad workin at there
got discount  ^^
i love sushi so much
eat eat eat ..
enjoy !!





















yo!! KLCC




















x'mas tree




















me @ x'mas tree

finish eating
we go down waiting my dad fetch us bac home
see gt time
den
seat at STARBUCKS
drinK

my stupid bro


my mum

enD

11th DEC
day out
went out wit annie n yeng
we went to LEISURE MALL
prepaid ady
den take LRT go to maluri
waiting yeng ..
we go to change tickets first
change ABG 2009 tickets
i wan watch live show
see ELECOLDXHOT
wear reD t-shirt
support them !!!


i get it .. hapi =)

after
eason fetch me all go leisure mall
thx ya !!
start shopping
bt nthg can buy
juz buy jor one t-shirt for PD de
hahaha
we take some photo at there
let u see !!


hi .. im yumi == ..hahaha


dear YENG


YUMI


DEAR ANNIE


me again






tis photo == .. the guard help us take de







no place can go
den i sms ask alex nite got out anot ..leisuremall pasar malam
about 3
we went to him house
saw a dog
the dog til wow wow wow
when we cum alex house..
HEY!!! WE NOT THIEF LAHXX ..ALAMAK
hahahaha
go him room 
check movie for 2mrw we watch
den him open the ZOMBIELAND let us watch
 

good !!
no need go cinema watch
the boy teach u
if u saw the zombie u how to do
many rules .. hahaha
tis movie .. erm .. funny lahx !!

about 6.30pm
we went to leisuremall pasar malam
juz walkin walkin
buy eat drink =)

bac home
tired !!!

12th DEC
day out again
woke up very very early in the mornig
about 8
den get ready
take a bath
change n everythin
eat my breakfast
den call my mum fetch me to the LRT STATION

hanged out wit baobei xuen n alex them
watch movie


the storm warriors 2

erm
nt better
nt awesome la
haiz
mayb got the storm warriors 3
coz 云 dunnoe die anot ..
one word can say ' luan ' ..

after
me n xuen go sg wang
alex them go eat MC ..
also walkin walkin at sg wang
see gt new things buy anot
today gt i-dol cum here
is Jeffrey (8tv 时代达人主持人)
handsome boy ^^
pictures of jeffrey







den we went to pavillion
nthg to do
juz take sum pictures














bac to time square again
find alex them ..
take some pictures again







suki

about 5pm
me n xuen take lrt going to sri petaling
coz nite wan go eat steamboot wit other frens
going to the garden first
fetch she bro fei meow ..
den went to xuen house
sit at sofa
prepaid watch astrobattleground2009
hahaha
coz tat day i got go ts watch live show
see got me anot (in tv)
bt i cant watch elecoldxhot dance la
go go power rangers..
coz xuen bro wan out jor
but nvm la
can see repeat on sunday 2pm
in the car
juz hear xuen bro phone til ring ring ring
juz hear dou him scold @#$%!
hahaha
coz the edison dunnoe how to go annie there
drive the car go another place ==
fetch fish first
den go to annie there
den together go eat steamboot at cheras there
wa.. so hungry!!
later go yamcha
me call mai crystal cum out ..join us !!
fish get a one number of my frens from me
den him call in to her
hmmm
him say the girl so LC
den edison play again..use him phone call the girl
funny la ..
we tell them she is 'fei po' lei geh ..
but gt many bf la==

after
yamcha ing ..
keng gai keng gai
about 12am
prepaid go bac to home
thx edison fetch me bac again

last
 hapi bur day to jia xin n edison 12th DEC
hapi always .. take k!!

end!!
thx 4 view .. =)

stay tune


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ with my buddy

u wan follow ?